Engineered for performance, Zurn’s ZER-TM Series EZ Gear Exposed Sensor Diaphragm Urinal Flush Valves deliver reliability, precision and efficiency. Thanks to the dual action of the ceramic disc cartridge and motor gear-driven operation, EZ Gear flush valves deliver consistent, optimized results. The ZER6003AV-WS1-TM has a 1.0 gpf flush volume. Its polished chrome-plated finish, modern top-mount design, and quiet diaphragm operation are ideal for new and retrofit commercial restroom applications.
- 1.0 gpf full volume flush
- Ceramic gear-driven operation withstands over 500,000 cycles.
- Clog-resistant linear bypass diaphragm
- IP65 rated construction and protective engineering keep water away from critical electronic components.
- Industry-leading, chemical-resistant diaphragm, gaskets and seals last 8-10 times longer than traditional rubber.
- Advanced IR sensor detects forward and downward for a precisely timed flush.
- Heavy-duty brass with a highly polished chrome-plated finish provides long-term durability
- 3-year battery life
- 3-year warranty
- ADA Compliant
Due to high demand this product may take 4-6 weeks to ship.